By enrolling in UCLI’s 2022 Certification Program, an organization commits to doing each of the following by December 31, 2022*:
- Update or maintain a UCLI Representative from your organization’s leadership as primary UCLI contact.
- Have your organization participate in an annual CLE Training (to take place in the third or fourth quarter 2022).
- Sponsor UCLI or a UCLI Event, or host/volunteer at a UCLI related event or program (sample events/programs here).
- Complete the annual UCLI Survey to assist UCLI in tracking the progress of Utah’s legal profession on DEI issues (confidential reporting permitted).
- Move forward with an internal DEI assessment for your specific organization. Your organization can decide the best way to conduct the assessment (e.g., internal survey, audit, committee review, etc.).
- a) If an internal DEI assessment was not completed in 2021: Complete an internal assessment to determine how to improve DEI within your organization (sample questions/categories found here); or
- b) If an internal DEI assessment was completed in 2021: Set and complete an internal goal arising from the assessment findings, designed to help improve DEI within your organization.