Utah Law Related Education
- Responsibility for fundraising, including donor cultivation visits, grant writing, annual appeals, special events, donor thanks. A track record of successful prior experience in development work is a crucial component of this job. It is estimated that 75 hours per month should be spent by the successful applicant in fundraising, raising an annual budget of $200,000+ in support of the organization.
- Program oversight of four youth educational programs, each of which has a sitting director, which occur sequentially each year in participating Utah public and private schools.
- Manage relations with the LRE board, advising members of program developments, funding status, challenges, and results. Responsible for setting and managing monthly Board meetings, working with the Board Chair.
- Administrative tasks including annual budget preparation, monthly payroll/stipend administration, grant administration/reporting.
- 30 hours per week; 100% in office as job begins, with increasing remote work arrangements available over time, as approved by the Board Chair.
- Reports to the LRE Board of Directors, with immediate supervision by the Board Chair.
- Ability to raise funding to support the organization through various means, including a proven track record of successful grant writing and relationship building with Utah donors.
- Clear speaking and writing abilities
- Excellent organization and time management capability
- Management ability to guide results from and support the activity of four (4) program directors.
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Basic accounting skills
- A college degree
- $45-50,000 annual compensation (30 hours per week)
- The successful candidate must be available to begin work no later than March 15, 2024. They will work under the direction of the current Executive Director until May 2024.
How to Apply
- Send a cover letter explaining your interest and background, your resume, and include at least
two letters of recommendation from past employers to the following address:
Law Related Education
Attention: Executive Director Search Committee
Ms. Kathy Dryer
645 South 200 East, Ste. 101
SLC UT 84111
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org